There are a number of important health observances happening this month. We have compiled a variety of resources so that you have quick, easy access to tips and information to help you get healthier.
The latest from the Health Advocate blog:
Creative ways to nourish yourself
Building your self-care toolbox
April Health Observances
Stress Awareness Month
- From the American Psychological Association, five tips to help manage stress and coping with stress at work
- From the Health Advocate blog, a variety of stress management articles, including our newest one, “The whole-body effects of stress relief”
Alcohol Awareness Month
- From the National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence, learn the facts about alcohol
- From the Health Advocate blog, read “Alcohol addiction: How to take back control”
Autism Acceptance Month
- From Autism Society, learn about living with autism
- From the Health Advocate blog, get tips for parents of children with autism
More from the Health Advocate blog
- April 11 is National Pet Day. Learn about how pets can improve your health.
- April 12 is Teach Your Children to Save Day. Learn about modeling financial fitness for kids.
- April 22 is Earth Day. Learn why protecting the Earth is good for your health.