We have compiled some helpful resources for you this month so that you have quick, easy access to tips and information to help you get healthier.
Information about COVID-19: You can browse all of our COVID-19 blog posts here. Topics include making the most of your telehealth visit, mind-body habits to navigate challenges, and more.
August Health Observances
Kids’ Eye Health and Safety Month
- From the American Academy of Ophthalmology, learn more about eye health for babies, children, and teenagers
- From the Health Advocate blog, get tips to help your kids protect their peepers
Immunization Awareness Month
- From the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), learn about recommended immunizations for people of every age
August 15 is Relaxation Day. Try one of these fun, simple ways to relax!
August 21 is National Senior Citizens Day. Learn about the best help to offer aging parents.
August 30 is Opioid Misuse Prevention Day
- From the CDC, learn about the opioid epidemic
- From the Health Advocate blog, here’s what you need to know about opioid misuse
New on the Health Advocate blog: