We have compiled some helpful resources for you this month so that you have quick, easy access to tips and information to help you get healthier..
August Health Observances
Kids’ Eye Health and Safety Month
- From the American Academy of Ophthalmology, learn more about eye health for babies, children, and teenagers
- From the Health Advocate blog, get tips to help your kids protect their peepers
Immunization Awareness Month
- From the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), learn about recommended immunizations for people of every age
August 15 is Relaxation Day. Try one of these fun, simple ways to relax!
August 21 is National Senior Citizens Day. Learn about the best help to offer aging parents.
Whether you take a vacation or a staycation, these articles can help you stay safe all summer:
- Check out our top sun protection tips
- Find out which essentials to include in your summer first aid kit
- Are the bugs bugging you? Here’s how to protect yourself from summer pests
- No matter what, aim to stay out of the ER this summer!
Enjoy these perfect-for-summer healthy recipes from the Health Advocate blog: