We have compiled some timely resources to help you improve your health, happiness, and well-being this month. Keep reading for information about several important health observances happening in July, plus some of our favorite articles filled with tips to help you have fun and stay safe this summer.
UV Safety Month
- From the Health Advocate blog, read “Get the facts on sun protection”
- From the American Cancer Society, tips to be safe in the sun
- From the Federal Food and Drug Administration, tips to stay safe in the sun: from sunscreen to sunglasses
National Park and Recreation Month
- Download the National Recreation and Park Association Park Path App to find local parks, trails and recreation centers–click here.
- From the Health Advocate blog, read about how to celebrate and enjoy parks this summer
Our favorite summer posts from the Health Advocate blog