Turn a strawberry-banana smoothie, or your favorite blended concoction, into freezer pops for a cool treat.
Makes 6 servings
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 medium banana
- 1 cup low-fat strawberry yogurt or vanilla yogurt
- ½ cup cranberry juice cocktail or pomegranate juice
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
Active time 10 minutes
Total time 6 hours
1. Place strawberries, banana, yogurt, juice and maple syrup in a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Divide among six 4-ounce freezer pop molds.
3. Freeze until firm, at least 6 hours.
If you don’t have freezer pop molds, divide the smoothie among small paper or plastic cups instead. Freeze until very thick, but not completely frozen, 1 to 2 hours. Insert frozen-treat sticks and continue freezing until completely firm, 4 to 5 hours more.
© Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.