How do you feel about your productivity level? Are you interested in learning how to improve it? If so, you may be interested in the Productivity app. It is available for free for both Android and iOS. This app can help you refocus your life to be more productive, manage time efficiently and stay on track with your life goals.
How it works
After downloading, the app will ask you to provide your email address, although it doesn’t require your email address to proceed. No further registration is required. You’ll then see the “My Content” page, which includes a list of different categories such as effective time management, how to double your productivity, proven habit hacks, and more. Choose a category to open a menu with options that fall within that category. Choose the audio lesson you’d like to listen to and press play to get started! Listen and learn from the speaker.
If you enjoy the lesson you choose and want to save it for easier access, tap the plus sign in the upper right corner of your screen. You can access this list from the menu, which you can find by tapping the menu in the upper left corner of the My Content page. On this menu you’ll find other features including meditation sounds, a timer and daily inspirations. There is also an Explore and Search section where you can access additional motivational speeches and talks on different subjects that expand upon productivity, happiness and life success, motivation and more!
- Audio sounds crisp and clear; it’s easy to understand the speakers.
- Great for people who want to learn on-the-go.
- There is a lot of content on this app to keep you busy for a while without having to purchase additional features, but if there is a meditation you’d like to try that is locked you can unlock it for either $3.99 for one month, $6.99 for three months or $12.99 for lifetime access.
- It would be beneficial if there was a brief biography on the speakers to see their background and credentials.
- This app could benefit from a tutorial so users can take advantage of all of the features.
Productivity is a great app for people who are interested in a little self-improvement and those who need a push to help them move forward in life.