With a chill in the air, it’s a great time of year to break out the slow cooker again for satisfying and warming dinners that are ready when you walk in the door. And check out some of this week’s top health and wellness news:
- If you ever feel lonely, a new survey shows you are not alone – from CBS News
- Staying active during pregnancy offers many benefits for moms-to-be – from U.S. News & World Report
- And later in life, even a few minutes of exercise each day can help older people stay mobile and independent as well – from Kaiser Health News
- ‘Tis the season for raking leaves, but take steps to avoid injury – from HealthDay News
- Helpful thoughts on encouraging healthier eating for kids – from The New York Times
Happy Friday, and have a great weekend!