At the end of a busy week, sometimes you just need to decompress and unplug – try going for a walk or another healthy activity to help you refocus before Monday rolls back around. But before you do, here is a roundup of interesting health and wellness news from the past week:
- The next generation of antibiotics may come from an unlikely source: the Tasmanian devil – from BBC News
- Beware hot pepper eating contests – from WebMD
- A new study confirms sealants have a big impact on protecting kids’ teeth – from CBS News
- Beyond 140 characters; your tweets may give researchers insights about your health – from Reuters
- Move over nuggets and fries. School lunches are getting healthier – from UPI
- How does your workout playlist compare to the President’s? – from CNN
Happy Friday, and have a great weekend!