Are you looking for a way to jump-start your exercise or challenge your existing routine? Then you may be interested in the 30 Day Fitness Challenge app! You can download this app for free for both Android and iOS. This app features workouts for different parts of your body as well as different skill levels for each. The premise of this app is to complete your workout of choice every day for 30 days.
How it works
Once you download the app, you can start using it right away without having to register or sign up. The main page of the website contains a list of workouts. You can choose a full body workout or select a specific area you’d like to work on such as abs, arms or legs. After selecting your workout, you’ll have the option to choose a skill level. There are two options for each level, ranging from easy to medium. Select your workout to go to the 30 day tracker. Select one to get started with your first day!
You’ll see a list of the exercises and number of reps you’ll be performing. Tap “start” to be guided through the workout. Set reminders so that you’ll never miss a workout!
- This app has something for people of every exercise level.
- If you’re unsure how to do the exercise you can tap the camera in the upper right hand corner to see a YouTube video on how to correctly perform it.
- There is a timer that encourages you to rest for 5 seconds between exercises.
- Each day the workouts switch up the exercises, providing you with variation.
- The “coach” sounds very robotic and can be difficult to understand.
- It would be nice if there was a timer or counter to help you keep track of your reps.
- The workouts do not easily flow and require a lot of tapping.
- There are a lot of advertisements. However, if you find the app beneficial you can purchase the “pro” version for $2.99 to get rid of them.
If you’re looking for a basic, straightforward exercise app, you’ll love the 30 Day Fitness Challenge!