Thought lunges were boring? Think again! This exercise takes lunges to a whole new level. It will work your arms, core, legs and glutes. Plus, you get to pretend you’re a spider!
How to do it
- Start in a push-up position
- Slowly bring your right foot toward the outside of your right hand
- Hold for 10 to 15 seconds
- Place your foot flat on the ground alongside your hand
- Slowly move your foot back to the starting position
- Repeat steps 2-5 with your left foot/hand
- Perform 5 lunges on each side
- As you bring your feet/legs forward, be sure to keep your hips down
- Ensure your hands are flat on the floor and your shoulders are directly above your hands
- Wearing sneakers can help you balance better
Want more fitness ideas? If you’re a Health Advocate member with access to the wellness coaching component of our Wellness Program, reach out to your Wellness Coach for more healthy ideas to get—and stay—fit. And remember, talk to your doctor before beginning a new fitness regimen.