There are a number of important health observances happening this month. We have compiled a variety of resources so that you have quick, easy access to tips and information to help you get healthier.
UV Safety Month
- From Federal Occupation Health, information to keep summer breezy and fun, including a toolkit with campaign materials
- From the American Cancer Society, tips to be safe in the sun
- From the Federal Food and Drug Administration, tips to stay safe in the sun: from sunscreen to sunglasses
From the Health Advocate blog
- July4 is Independence Day. Before you go out to celebrate, be sure to brush up on these fireworks safety tips!
- July 7 is Chocolate Day. Check out some of our favorite healthier recipes featuring chocolate!
- July 30 is Paperback Book Day. Learn how reading can benefit your well-being.