Are you prepping recipes for next week’s Thanksgiving holiday? Check out these ideas to make the meal healthier. Here are a few interesting health and wellness stories from the past week:
- Would you add crawling to your workout routine? – from CNN
- Skip the juices and supplements this flu season; a healthy diet (and a flu shot!) will have a bigger impact on your immunity – from NPR Shots
- Keep the hand sanitizer ready next time you withdraw money from the ATM – from HealthDay
- Be wary of health info you find on social media – from CBS News
- Among its many benefits, staying active could help prevent depression – from The New York Times
Happy Friday, and have a great weekend!