Keeping with the Halloween theme, try this spooky exercise. It can help with flexibility and upper body strength, and relies on your shoulders.
How to do it
- Stand with your feet hip-width apart
- Bend over and place your hands flat on the floor in front of your feet
- Shift your weight so that it primarily focuses on your hands and arms
- Slowly walk your hands forward; avoid bending your elbows
- Keep walking them out until your hands are beneath your shoulders as if you were in a push-up position
- Walk your hands back to the starting position
- Keep your core and glutes tight as you walk for added benefit!
Want more fitness ideas? If you’re a Health Advocate member with access to the wellness coaching component of our Wellness Program, reach out to your Wellness Coach for more healthy ideas to get—and stay—fit. And remember, talk to your doctor before beginning a new fitness regimen.