There are a number of important health observances happening in February. We have compiled a variety of resources so that you have quick, easy access to tips and information to help you get healthier.
February Health Observances
- From the CDC, learn about 7 strategies to live a heart-healthy life
- From the Health Advocate blog, get quick tips for a healthy heart
National Wise Healthcare Consumer Month
- From the American Institute for Preventive Medicine, learn more about Wise Healthcare Consumer Month
- From the Health Advocate blog, our top tips for being a smart healthcare consumer
Children’s Dental Health Month
- From Children’s Dental Health, learn about oral health tips for kids
- From the Health Advocate blog, read “Keeping your kids’ smiles healthy”
Black History Month
- From the Health Advocate blog, find out how to celebrate Black History Month
More from the Health Advocate blog
- Make a Friend Day is February 11. These tips can help you develop new friendships.
- Random Acts of Kindness Day is February 17. Get some ideas of good deeds you could do here!
- Love Your Pets Day is February 20. Find out how your pet can help keep you healthy!
- Single-Tasking Day is February 22. Learn more about the benefits of single-tasking!
- Tortilla Chip Day is February 24. Check out our healthier nacho recipes!
- Strawberry Day is February 27. Try one of these delicious ways to enjoy strawberries!
- February is Library Lovers’ Month. Learn about the health benefits of reading!
- February is Bake for Family Fun Month. Check out these healthy baking substitutions.