There are a number of important health observances happening in February. We have compiled a variety of resources so that you have quick, easy access to tips and information to help you get healthier. For some observances, we’re also including helpful information for organizations who want to promote them to their employees!
February Health Observances
- From the Cleveland Clinic, share five things to do daily to keep your heart healthy
- From the Health Advocate blog, get quick tips for a healthy heart
National Wise Healthcare Consumer Month
- From the American Institute for Preventive Medicine, learn more about Wise Healthcare Consumer Month
- From the Health Advocate blog, our top tips for being a smart healthcare consumer
For organizations: Check out the Wise Healthcare Consumerism Toolkit.
Children’s Dental Health Month
- From Children’s Dental Health, learn about oral health tips for kids
- From the Health Advocate blog, read “Keeping your kids’ smiles healthy”
More from the Health Advocate blog
- Make a Friend Day is February 11. These tips can help you develop new friendships.
- Random Acts of Kindness Day is February 17. Get some ideas of good deeds you could do here!
- Love Your Pets Day is February 20. Find out how your pet can help keep you healthy!
- Single-Tasking Day is February 22. Learn more about the benefits of single-tasking!
- Tortilla Chip day is February 24. Check out our healthier nacho recipes!
- Strawberry Day is February 27. Try one of these delicious ways to enjoy strawberries!
- February is Library Lovers’ Month. Learn about the health benefits of reading!
- February is Bake for Family Fun Month. Check out these healthy baking substitutions.