Jumping is fun and exhilarating, and can provide you with a quick way to get your heart pumping. When combined with an easy leg move, you’ll also give your thighs some exercise.
How to do it
- Stand with your knees bent slightly
- Jump straight up
- While in the air, bring your knees into your chest and extend your arms straight out
- Land with your knees slightly bent
- Jump again, repeating steps 3-4
- Aim to perform 10 reps
- Performing this exercise while wearing sneakers to reduce the shock and ensure an easier landing.
- Be sure to give yourself plenty of space.
Want more fitness ideas? If you’re a Health Advocate member with access to the wellness coaching component of our Wellness Program, reach out to your Wellness Coach for more healthy ideas to get—and stay—fit. And remember, talk to your doctor before beginning any new fitness regimen.